Overseas Private Investment Corporation
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation are hiring summer interns for a wide variety of positions. Areas include:
- Office of the President
- Risk Management
- Framework Monitoring Division
- Portfolio Services Group
- Financial Accounting
- Portfolio Management Division
- Economic Impact Analyst
- Structured Finance & Small and Medium Enterprise Finance
- Political Risk Insurance
- Capital Markets
- Investment Funds
- Department of Management Administration
- Must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- NON-PAID Student Opportunity
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a background investigation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen Must submit a current 2018 transcript or proof of enrollment
Must be a U.S. citizen Must be currently enrolled in a full or part-time accredited degree/diploma program Must be in good academic standing. With a cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher.
If you receive an offer, supplemental funding may be available from Penn Wharton PPI. Once you hear back from the organization with an offer, please fill out the funding application form here: http://bit.ly/InternshipFunding
How to Apply
LET PENN WHARTON PPI KNOW YOU HAVE APPLIED
This will allow us to track where Penn students are applying and potentially facilitate follow up with the employer.