The Brookings Institution are seeking summer interns in many of their centers, including (but not limited to):
- The Metropolitan Policy Program
- Project on International Order and Strategy
- Center on the United States and Europe
- John L. Thornton China Center
- Center for Universal Education
- Center for East Asia Policy Studies and India Project
- Governance Studies
To be eligible for an internship with Brookings, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university, or be a recent college graduate. International students who are legally able to intern or work in the United States without sponsorship from Brookings are eligible to apply. When applying for an internship, you must submit:
- A resume and a cover letter
- A copy of undergraduate/Graduate official or unofficial transcripts
- Students applying for an academic credit internship must be eligible to receive academic credit and able to provide documentation from their school.
Candidates selected as finalists will be asked to submit writing samples, professional references or letters of recommendation upon request.
If you receive an offer, supplemental funding may be available from Penn Wharton PPI. Once you hear back from the organization with an offer, please fill out the funding application form here: http://bit.ly/InternshipFunding
How to Apply
Apply directly on Brookings website
LET PENN WHARTON PPI KNOW YOU HAVE APPLIED
This will allow us to track where Penn students are applying and potentially facilitate follow up with the employer.