Department of the Treasury
Treasury, Departmental Offices is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated students to serve as non-paid student volunteers to assist in the performance of its mission. Departmental Offices is comprised of divisions headed by Assistant Secretaries and Under Secretaries who are primarily responsible for policy formulation and overall management of the Treasury Department.
These offices include:
- Executive Offices of the Secretary of the Treasury
- Domestic Finance
- Economic Policy
- General Counsel
- International Affairs
- Legislative Affairs
- Management/Chief Financial Officer
- Public Affairs
- Tax Policy
- Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
Students are required to select up to three program offices from the list above. For more information and detail descriptions, visit Treasury’s website www.treasury.gov.
Students must possess a desire to learn about government and public policy and be skillful to perform a variety of tasks relating to activities in the areas of finance; federal regulation; domestic and international economic issues; legal and policy guidance; and congressional relations.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (proper documentation required)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Successfully complete Pre-Employment Background Investigation
- Actively enrolled at least part-time in an accredited institution
- Must be in good academic standing (2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale)
If you receive an offer, supplemental funding may be available from Penn Wharton PPI. Once you hear back from the organization with an offer, please fill out the funding application form here: http://bit.ly/InternshipFunding
How to Apply
Apply on USAJOBS.
LET PENN WHARTON PPI KNOW YOU HAVE APPLIED
This will allow us to track where Penn students are applying and potentially facilitate follow up with the employer.