Arnav Jagasia is a junior at the University of Pennsylvania from Villanova, PA. He is studying Computer Science in the School of Engineering and concentrating in Finance and Business Economics and Public Policy (BEPP) at the Wharton School.
Serving as the Director of Innovation and Technology Policy, Arnav is looking forward to exploring the crucial role that technology will play in both the public and private sectors in the 21st century – from new national security strategies to the rise of artificial intelligence and cryptocurrencies. Aside from PPISG, Arnav is also an active member of Penn For Youth Debate and is a student fellow at Perry World House.
- Trust Busting in Silicon Valley: Analyzing the Role of Antitrust Regulation in the Technology Industry
- A Look into Public Private Partnerships for Cybersecurity
- Healthcare in India: The Challenge of Demography
- Building America’s Future: STEM Education Intervention is a Win-Win
- America’s “Nuclear Renaissance” Part II: Risks and Challenges to an Expansionary Nuclear Policy
- The VA Battles America’s Veteran Mental Health Crisis with Telehealth
- 1099 Benefits: Compromise in the Gig Economy
- Regulating Tissue Donation Consent
- Preventing Price Gouging in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A Comprehensive Policy Approach
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- A Promising Road Ahead: Regulating Autonomous Vehicles